Thursday, May 21, 2015

KnitterMe Kitchenered

this morning

the last pair of unfinished socks

often knitting through the night

knitting through the walls of pain

turning heels

counting stitches so the two socks would match

picking up the gusset stitches

shaping the gussets

working her way down the foot

she cut some foot measurements from the cardboard

outlines she makes of the feet she is knitting for

just slip them up through the toe to the heel

easy as pie !

to get the two socks the same length

thence to the toe shaping

she did it all

it took many mid night knittings

Kitchenering (grafting) the toes this morning

are the BEST ones ever !

now to braid the signature threads dangling from the cuffs

she thinks she will put courage buttons on this time

no !

wait !

Gumption Buttons !

Comments:
Are you taking orders for socks? If so, I would like to be on your customer list!
 
and I am still using the potholders you sent me, too! so I get reminders of you every day, in the kitchen.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?