Wednesday, December 04, 2013
i got what i wanted
sez Skaterina
i told the neck surgeon I want One More Good Year
it will not include treatments that cut scorch and burn
instead it will be treatments that i treat myself with
Indeed
I will have a whole year of treats !!
and now
we have arrived
at our destination
the Christmas Faire
where we had so much fun where we laughed so much surely the tongue lump would be laughed out of existence
well, not quite
someone today asked Skaterina how Pearlina is
smile
Pearlina is now famous
my pink pearl of wisdom
she and me are ready for
What's Next
yeah
i told the neck surgeon I want One More Good Year
it will not include treatments that cut scorch and burn
instead it will be treatments that i treat myself with
Indeed
I will have a whole year of treats !!
and now
we have arrived
at our destination
the Christmas Faire
where we had so much fun where we laughed so much surely the tongue lump would be laughed out of existence
well, not quite
someone today asked Skaterina how Pearlina is
smile
Pearlina is now famous
my pink pearl of wisdom
she and me are ready for
What's Next
yeah